TED website, I feel, is laid out better than Good.is. I think it is easier to navigate through and understand the concept as a whole. Though it doesn't have as many interesting inputs, the structure makes more sense to me.
"Yes, design can make you happy!" "I know it's incredibly boring to hear about other people's 'happinesses'." -Stefan
What is your inspiration? I never really sat and thought about utilizing things that make me happy as inspiration within my projects. Examining a simple experience with an abstract and open mind can open up creative elements that never crossed your mind. I dig Stefan, he knows what he's talking about & I really want to try the empty conversation bubbles and see what people write in them.
This is so true. I find myself striving to do certain project and ideas and it's hard to break out of that norm. This is something I'm working on. I'm also big on changing up the scenery. This After Effects project might be tough because I have to work in the lab and this will be a great task for the A.D.D. student.
"Everything I do always comes back to me."
P a u l a S c h e r bugs me. I can't pin-point why, but I couldn't watch the whole video. . . sorry!
How Good is Good?
"Strong Design for bad causes or products can hurt us even more."
This article really focuses on the designers utilization of their values and happiness in designing. If it is going to harm someone, is there a point? Also, all the different aspects that design brings upon itself: to remember, to unify, to simplify, to evoke safety, to evoke happiness, to inform, to raise money, etc. All in all, having a great design paired up with a great cause creates the most successful pieces.

1 comment:
You think everyone is "sexy." Way to relate to the article!
Post a Comment