Monday, February 9, 2009

Drift. 
I have chosen to drift. Drift like a log of wood. Drift down the river and allow nothing to consume me. Consume? I am a bit hungry. Why am I always thinking about food. I must not think of just food. . . .though I could go for a hot pocket. My glasses are extremely dirty but I guess I just get so use to looking through the gunk that it only becomes an issue when someone else brings this to my attention. I'm bored as hell. . . Facebook is getting very old. Though I do love love love looking at girls albums that they create of just themselves. (No, I am not creepy. . well kind of , but that's what Fbook does to ya) Self-indulging people make me laugh. It's great, I love to laugh. Andrea makes me laugh. I don't laugh with, I laugh at. She can handle it. I think I'll drift to sonic. . .then when mom sees all the sonic charges on my card I'll be able to simply tell her that it was for class. I am drifting, duh. Someone is making popcorn, yuck. I never realized how easy it is to drift. I should probably not let myself do this often. It's easy. Are you easy? 

eh? 
Bruce almighty: A canadian designer, born in 1959, is now the creative director of Bruce Mau Design and founder of Institute without boundaries. He studied at Ontario college of Art & Design. He has worked at Rice University, Fifty finger Design, University of Toronto, and others. He is an honorary fellow of the Ontario college of Art & Design & Royal Canadian Academy of Art. He's great, 

His design company uses the power and promise of design to create an ethical sustainable future for our studio, our employees, our clients, our community and the world in which we live; for us, it is not about the world of design, but the design of the world."  I find this quote very interesting. The wording choice seems to illustrate a true passion for his career. He seems great :) 

1 comment:

Jovan Nedeljkovic said...

It really sounds like he is Bruce Almighty....only with powers of god you can be so successful and ambitious...:) lol